Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Not Quite Home

Well, we almost made it home. We arrived in Camas, WA yesterday (2/19) for a quick visit with the Anthony's and then Lee made a long, midnight visit to the emergency room with severe abdominal pain. A few hours later he was back with a handfull of painkillers and directions as to how to properly pass a kidney stone. Now this is a new experience which we would not recommend for anyone. Anyway, here we sit waiting, with Lee too drugged-up to drive the motor home and Millie not yet ready to try to maneuver the beast. We are both doing fine. Just a little set back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dad

Hope you are feeling better I just got on to see if you had made it back to the Northwest this is a major suprise . Hope you heal of and everything comes out fine . I know those are nasty and this is not a experince that is easy to talk about .

I love you and take care
Cheryl